Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Swimming

Nathan is finally done with baseball camp, so we have gone out to our pool the last 2 days. I didn't feel like venturing to the backyard with both kiddos without him. This was Nolan's first dip in the pool and he was less than excited. The water is still pretty cool. We weren't out that long, but we all managed to get a little sunburned. I promise I kept Nolan in the shade, but he still managed to get a little pink from the reflection of the water. Oops! Bad Mommy award!

Feel free to comment on Nathan's "Farmer" tan! Get it? He coaches the Farmers and has a Farmer tan for being out at baseball too long! HaHa! I was going to put a picture of me and the kids, and then I thought better of it. My skin is about as white as Nolan's!



Nolan chillin'

Nolan's first dip in the water

Kaylee riding her alligator

Nolan sleeping in his bouncer (IN THE SHADE!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute! Yes, you didn't notice any beach pics of me either did ya!

Cyndy said...

Isn't he just the cutest!!!!!! He seems real unconcerned with it all.