Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Spending time with "the girls"

Last night I had the privilege of getting together with my girls from my regular bible study. We usually meet once a week for prayer requests, study, fellowship, and coffee. But recently, we have been so busy with young children and busy, involved lives, we haven't had the opportunity to meet as often. Now we only meet once a month. I really cherish these times. It's nice to get out of the house and spend time with other mommies who are going through many of the same things and can offer encouragment, advice, and just an open ear. I have learned so much from these girls. I am really thankful to have them in my life.

I still have so much Christmas shopping to take care of. I really need to get Mandy, Darren, and Ely's presents in the mail to Alaska. I really AM in the Christmas mood this year, I just don't seem to have time to get everything done. I also have a lot of planning and cleaning to do before my mom and dad and grandma get here next week. And, I'd like to have all of my packing for California done before they get there. I really think Kaylee will have fun in Cali this year.

As the saying goes . . .So much to do, so little time.

No comments: