Thursday, December 15, 2005

Don't know what else to write, so . . . .

First Memory: I really don't know the answer to this one. I barely remember last week!!

First Kiss: First real one was....... hmmm . . . I don't know if I should share this. 7th grade, Sean Thomsen.

First Concert: Kenny Rogers and Crystal Gale

First Love: hmmm . . . I think the first time I felt like I was in love was John David Patton, but that wasn't love, hardest guy to get over was Chris Harris, and I REALLY don't know why

First thing I think in the Morning: just one more hit of the snooze button

First Book I remember loving: Green Eggs and Ham

First Pet: Pepper, although I don't remember her

First Question when I get to Heaven: Why can't I ever get organized? Although I don't think it will matter then!

First word I think of for Vacation: Relaxation!!

First Best Friend: Kim Besson

Last Time I dressed up: Church on Sunday (We got to wear jeans all this week at school!! We each paid $5 to help with the Angel tree and we got to wear jeans all week!!)

Last thing I ate: a catered lunch from PTSA. It was yummy! Chicken spaghetti!

Last CD I bought: I can't tell! It's a Christmas present for someome.

Last time I cried: today I teared up when I heard a sad story

Last time I told someone I loved them: this morning I told Kaylee I loved her before she went to the babysitter

Last really fun thing I did: went to the Mavs game and Dicks Last Resort with Nathan and my best friend from high school, Chris and his girlfriend

Last thing I watched on TV: Without a Trace that was Tivo'd

Last Halloween Costume: I can't even remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween

Last Concert- I think it was Pat Green at Billy Bob's
Okay... I tag (Just copy and paste)

No comments: