Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Tag

I just thought this would be fun!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? BOTH!! But only Borden's egg nog in a can
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Sets under the tree (actually there has been a debate on this in our house!)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, too many allergies.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Right after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? my mom's dressing
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? making cookies for Santa
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Sometimes
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Sugar with icing and multi-color balls
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love it when there's no ice
12. Can you ice skate? NO!! I have tried, but I am just not balanced
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Contacts from my Mom and Dad. They had a piece of posterboard with a face drawn on it and two big clear bowls over the eyeballs! It took me a bit to get it!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? My mom's chocolate pie.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening our stockings.
17. What tops your tree? A silver irridescent (sp) star
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? giving, especially when I feel like I have found the perfect gift!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Silent Night
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Hmmm . . . in moderation.
Tag... everyone.

No comments: