Monday, January 21, 2008

WARNING! Extreme Makeover: Kaylee Edition


So, when your 4 year-old daughter comes to you while you are busy taking down Christmas decorations and says, "Mommy, Daddy wants to know where the scissors are."  DO NOT trust her!  Come to your senses!  Know that Daddy knows where the scissors are.  DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT reply, "Tell him they are on the top shelf in the kitchen cabinet,"  and then go back to wrapping ornaments.  




Here is some of the damage.

Yep, that is a Target bag full of hair.  Good thing she has a lot of hair and it is curly.  They were able to fix it by only cutting off about 6 inches.  And the parts that were shorter really blended in the curly hair.

I will post pics of her new haircut soon.  I am having a hard time figuring out how to rotate the pics on blogger with my new camera.  I never had a problem with the old camera, but I can't seem to rotate anymore.  So, I will work on that and post more pics later.  



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh fischer........I'm so sorry! At least she has great hair and can pull that off. Lesson learned the hard way!!

Cyndy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyndy said...

Wow, she really did cut off some hair! Can't wait to see her. Even with short hair, she's still the cutest granddaughter.

Love,
Granna

Anonymous said...

Well it just has to happen sooner or later..:)hope to see yall soon-Uncle B and Aunt Kellie