Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I've been tagged by Laura . . . My Man!
My Hot Man!
1. Who is your man? Nathan
2. How long have you been married? 7 years
3. How long did you date? 2 years and 7 months
4. How old is your man? 33
5. Who eats more? Nathan, by far! He has an appetite that you would not believe. And he still stays slim. Grrrr!!!
6. Who said "I love you" first? I honestly don't remember.
7. Who is taller? Nathan
8. Who sings better? Not me! I'm really not sure either of us are great singers.
9. Who is smarter? I think Nathan would agree that I am. That makes me feel rather conceited, though.
10. Whose temper is worse? I think Nathan might win this won, but I am close behind.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do.
12. Who takes out the trash? Nathan
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Nathan.
14. Who pays the bills? I do. Nathan doesn't touch them. And that is a good thing!
15. Who is better on the computer? Nathan.
16. Who mows the lawn? Nathan
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, but Nathan will on rare occassions.
18. Who drives when you are together? Nathan does.
19. Who pays when you go out? Him
20. Who is more stubborn? It's a tie.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I do.
22. Whose families do you see most? That's hard. I would say his even though mine is closer. We usually see his for long periods of time and mine for a day.
23. Who kissed who first? Nathan kissed me at my house on Bruce Way. Even asked me if he could kiss me first. What a gentleman! Although, I did give him a hard time for asking me!
24. Who asked who out first? I think he just asked me if I wanted to go to a party with him.
25. Who proposed? Nathan did.
26. Who is more sensitive? I am.
27. Who has more friends? I do, and Nathan would agree. He is not very good about keeping up with his friends.
28. Who has more siblings? He does. He has two brothers and I have one.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Nathan, but we share most of the responsibilities.
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? Hmm. That's hard. I would say Nathan.
I love you, Nathan! I am so blessed to have someone who is so helpful and keeps me balanced! He is a very hands-on Daddy!!
I tag . . . Stacey and Mandy!