Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Mom! Uh-oh, I've been caught!

Kaylee is a very sneaky child. Nathan was supposed to be watching her while Nolan and I were out for some errands. I returned home and took Kaylee by surprise. I was much more surprised than her, though. I heard water and when I walked into the bathroom, it was overflowing from the sink onto the floor! Kaylee said she was giving her Barbie's and Polly Pocket's a "B*th." It was SOO much fun to clean up. Especially the little bits of toilet paper she was using i the water as "wash cloths."



Does she look guilty or what?




We love co-op. We watch kids once a month and then get to go out on two dates a month for 5 HOURS!! This was from the last time we hosted the kids. It is very rare for all five of them to sit on the couch and be still. They were really into Peter Pan. It only lasted about 30 minutes, though. 30 glorious minutes!


I've been promising some new pics of Nolan. Here he is yesterday hanging out in his play gym. He loves looking at everything.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Busted! Hey, at least she wants them all clean. Too funny.

Laura Drury said...

Love it. That face is priceless. I see what I have to look forward to w/ Halle.