Monday, January 12, 2009

Tagged: 8 Things

My friend Jennifer tagged my before Christmas and I am finally getting around to posting!

8 things I did today: 
1. Cleaned the ink off of Nikki, Kaylee's American Girl doll's face.  Nolan gave her a few "tatttoos," and after trying alcohol, hairspray, baking soda and water, nail polish remover, and Magic Eraser, I was about to give up.  I surfed the web and found a solution.  Clearasil!  You put Clearasil on the ink, put it in sunlight for a day, wipe-off the dried Clearasil, and then it has vanished!!  
2. Had 6 cups of coffee (It was a Monday, after all!)
3. Read a cool article about the Vlingo app for Blackberry.
4. Ate my oatmeal for breakfast and took my Vemma!
5. Listened to Steve Novielo on Mix 102.9 on the way to work talk about organizing your finances.
6. Yelled at my class.
7. Checked my email/Facebook
8. Worked on this post!!
8 favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Cristina's
3. Pappas Bros. Steakhouse
4. Taco Bueno (Nathan won't eat it.  It is my guilty pleasure!)
5.  Perini's Steakhouse
6. La Madeline
7. Vince's 
8. Chick-fil-A
8 shows I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Days of our Lives
4. Oprah
5. CSI (all 3)
6. The Biggest Loser
7. Big Brother (when it is on)
8. The Hills
8 Things I wish for:
1. Nolan to gain weight
2. Nolan to outgrow his food allergies
3. Healthy kids
4. My children to grow up successful and marry Christians
5. To get an AP job next year
6. Enough $ to pay off student loans and debt
7. Run a 5K without walking
8. To someday earn a doctorate degree (I know, I know . . .  I think I could be a lifelong student.)
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Christmas this year in Alaska
2. Summer break!!
3. Alone time
4. Not having to buy Alimentum for Nolan anymore
5. Working out
6. Church Ladies' Retreat
7. Lake Nacimiento this summer
8. Kaylee's dance recital

I tag anyone who is reading this and has not done this post yet!  And, I know who my four readers are!  Haha!

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Hey...did you know that when you send an American Girl doll into the "hospital" to get her face/hair fixed, they often just give it a new head? Creepy. Glad that the Clearisil worked! Evelyn just got her first American Girl (a bitty baby twin) for Christmas.

I hope Nolan gains weight too! Bless his sweet heart!

Stacey said...

reading all your restaurants makes me very very hungry!! i will go to taco bueno with you!

so glad you posted; i was about to get onto you!