Sunday, November 18, 2007

AND . . .HE'S OFF!

Nolan is now crawling and he is into everything. I have discovered that we have way too many entrances into our family room. I feel like everytime I turn around I am dragging him back into the room. But, he is so much fun. He has quite the charming personality!





Here is Kaylee in the cheerleading uniform I had made for her for the football and baseball games. She wore it to the playoff game Thursday night so that she could look like the big cheerleaders. She can't wait to rub it in to her Granna that she got to stand on the big blue star in the middle of "Texas Stan-dee-um." In fact, she is sitting on the floor with her Daddy right now, eating popcorn and just saw the "big blue star" and said, "I stood on that!"



A rare picture of Kaylee being sweet to her brother. Aren't they sweet?

6 comments:

Cyndy said...

Ahhh, I love the picture of the two of them together! Aren't they just the most angelic children you ever did see???? Oops, you better go catch Nolan again, he's getting into something, I can just tell.

Stacey said...

and they DO SO look totally alike! like mine, each will take on their own boy/girl characteristics, but are for sure brother and sister!

Jennifer said...

Yep, that mobile thing sure changes life. It is so fun to watch them move but it definitely complicates things a bit.

Yes, they look so much alike!

Jeri said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute! But so were you Jennifer when you were that age. Thank you for sharing!
Love,
Jeri

Phillips Family said...

Crawling...just in time to get to the Christmas tree! They are such cute kids!

Laura Drury said...

You can tell he's quite the charmer! Just wait til he's all in Kaylee's stuff...those cute together moments will be few and far between!