Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Great weekend

I am not doing a very good job of keeping this blog updated! I had a great weekend at my church Ladies' retreat. It's always refreshing and a renewing experience. It helps me remember just how much I value my friends. I think my Bible Study gals and I might start another Beth Moore study and I am so excited. I also really enjoyed hearing stories and learning from the "older" ladies at church. It is so nice to know that they have experiences that we can relate to and learn from.

It will be a busy few weeks at school until TAKS is done with and I am done rating the students I have to rate. So, I might not be writing much again for awhile. But, I will try!!

Kaylee was sick last week with a little bug. She seems to be feeling better now. She had to miss gymnastics last week and was so sad. So, tomorrow night we will return to gymnastics!

No comments: