Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Four Things . . .

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Teacher
2. Supervisor for the ACU calling center
3. Diet tech for Hendrick Hospital
4. Envelope stuffer, licker for my parents!
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Say Anything
2. Top Gun
3. Pretty Woman
4. Steel Magnolias
Four books I could read over & over:
1. The Davinci Code
2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
4. Into the Wild by John Krakauer
Four places you have lived:
1. Abilene, TX
2. Nugent. TX
3. Lewisville, TX
4. Double Oak, TX . . . and that's all!
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. CSI (all of them)
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Oprah
4. The O.C. . . . can I list more here? Days of Our Lives, The Amazing Race. Grey's Anatomy . . .
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. DisneyWorld
2. Cancun
3. Kenai, Girdwood, and Anchorage, Alaska
4. Cruise to St. Thomas, St. Marten, and the Bahamas
Four web sites I visit daily:
1. reporternew.com
2. mikecope.blogspot.com
3. cnn.com
4. foxnews.com
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mom's roast and potatoes
2. creme brulee
3. Simply Fondue
4. Olive Garden salad, breadsticks, and pasta
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. home on the couch
2. Cayucos, CA
3. Target or Kohl's
4. Abilene
Four friends I am tagging:
1. anyone who reads this!!
2.
3.
4.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I like the four things....I think I may do that on my blog. Hang in there- you are almost at the end!!